057 Pinks and Blues
Episode 57: Show Notes
On today’s Pinks and Blues episode we will be answering the following questions:
- How do you talk to customers that doesn’t have time to talk to you?
- What is the difference of a free and total chlorine?
- What are some other things that we can monitor in the system to make sure that our inhibitor is working?
Key Points From This Episode:
- How to talk to customers? [0:01:00]
- Building trust/relationship with customer [0:01:31]
- Transition Statement [0:03:35]
- Understanding schedule [0:04:00]
- Podcast suggestions [0:07:28]
- Chlorine difference [0:08:00]
- Metals in the system [0:013:43]
- And much more!
“I know what to do because my listeners tells me what they want to listen to.” @traceblackmore #scalinguph2o #scalingup #scalinguppodcast #scalingupnation #scalinguph2opinksandblues
Let me know what your questions are, that allows me to continue doing this format. @traceblackmore #scalinguph2o #scalingup #scalinguppodcast #scalingupnation #scalinguph2opinksandblues
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode: